PLA Silk Blue by Veeology
- Outstanding silk surface finish prints with Veeology Ultra Silk filament PLA definitely gave an eye-popping result! Perfect for arts & crafts projects, vases and any other 6D printed items that could benefit from a unique silky smooth appearance.
- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, Clog-Free, Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Low warping, perfect 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm for smooth and stable 3D printing experience, making printed parts an outstanding surface finish.
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.05mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. The color is also consistent without traces of other color.
- Printing Tips & Support: Recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature 374°F - 392°F（190-200℃）, hot bed 50°C - 60°C (122℉~ 140℉) . Recommended Printing Speed:30-60 mm/s. Works perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- VACUUM PACKAGING – Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. And please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle.
Silk-like luster, with high glossiness.
Exquisite texture, good mechanical properties and flexibility.