PLA Wood by Veeology
PLA Ideal printing setting temperature 180°C to 200°C (356°F to 392°F) (allowing different printer Settings)
1. It is not only the wood color, but also the raw wood powder mixed with PLA. It has a wood feeling material, which is non-toxic and odorless.
2, the printing effect is close to the log effect, suitable for printing wood effect model.
3. High toughness, good tensile strength, ductility, fluidity and low shrinkage.
4, moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, no mildew.
- 【Real Wood Fibers Printed products are more textured. Material will have the look, feel and scent of a wood piece. We are confident in Veeology products. If you are not satisfied or do not meet your expectations, support free return within 30 days.
- 【Premium 3D Printer PLA Filament. Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, Clog-Free, Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Low warping, perfect 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm for smooth and stable 3D printing experience, making printed parts an outstanding surface finish.
- 【ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY】 - Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.05mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. The color is also consistent without traces of other colors.
- 【VACUUM PACKAGING】– Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. And please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle.
||180°C to 200°C (356°F to 392°F)
|N.W./ G.W.||1KG / 1.32KG (2.2Lbs / 2.9Lbs)|
|Single Package Size
210mm x 210mm x 750mm (8.3" x 8,3" x29.5" )