TMC2208 Stepper Drivers
- 【Ultra-quiet Movements】: TMC2208 is an extremely quiet motor driver for two-phase stepper motors.The continuous drive current is 1.2A and the peak current is 2A, voltage range 4.75V-36V, 256 subdivisions.Stealthchop ensures the motor's noiseless movements.
- 【Smooth Operation】:Incorporated the Spreadcycle technology, The TMC2208 is controlled by the PWM chopper moder, which makes the motor operate more smoothly, and effectively avoids losing steps or jittering.
- 【Terrfic Thermal Performances】:Thanks to the immersional gold finishing, The TMC2208 generates 30% lower heats compared with TMC2208 of other brands on market. With much better thermal dissipation and cooling performance, it means more heavy duty and longer life of the driver motor.
- 【UART Mode】:TMC2208 can be used also in UART mode where the stepper motor setting and tuning can be done through simple serial UART interface with your micro-controller,which make it flexible to use with any 3d printing board without redesign or make software or hardware changes.
- 2-phase stepper motors up to 2A coil current (peak)
- STEP/DIR Interface with 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 microstep pin setting
- Smooth Running 256 microsteps by MicroPlyer™ interpolation
- StealthChop2™ silent motor operation
- SpreadCycle™ highly dynamic motor control chopper
- Low RDSon LS 280mΩ & HS 290mΩ (typ. at 25°C)
- Voltage Range 4.75… 36V DC
- Automatic Standby current reduction (option)
- Internal Sense Resistor option (no sense resistors required)
- Passive Braking and Freewheeling
- Single Wire UART & OTP for advanced configuration options
- Integrated Pulse Generator for standalone motion
- Full Protection & Diagnostics
- Choice of QFN and wettable QFN packages for best fit
No customer reviews for the moment.