MK8 Dual Gear Extruder Clear Case
- The gear is suitable for all 1.75mm filaments, even flexible filaments such as TPU
- Two driving wheels grab the filament from each side to provide stable and reliable water intake for the. From common materials such as PLA and ABS to flexible filaments such as TPU or TPE, the twin drive gears of the extruder provide consistent filament flow in direct drive or for Bowden configurations
- The extruder can be installed with a bottom mounting groove for E3D or for Bowden tube groove installation.
- The design of the twin-drive extruder makes it suitable for direct drive configurations. This is because it helps to reduce the weight of the tool head. The lighter head means that the printer can move faster without sacrificing accuracy or print quality due to swing
- Please compare the position and size of your printer's extruder with the size of our extruder before order to confirm whether it can be installed on the printer
No customer reviews for the moment.